Harvested from May to August for peak ripeness, our frozen blueberries are of the highest quality in both organic and conventional varieties.
Packed with wellness-boosting benefits, blueberries are nature’s superfood delivering polyphenols, fiber, vitamin C, and manganese.Nutrition Facts +
We Are the PREMIER SUPPLIER of
in the COUNTRY
Exceptionally sweet and full of flavor, our premium blueberries are grown with care in the Willamette Valley region of the Pacific Northwest.
- Antioxidant-rich with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Strengthens blood vessels, enhances memory and improves vision.
- A great source of Vitamins A & C, Potassium, Iron, Fiber, Calcium and Zinc.
The HIGHEST STANDARDS ACROSS Many VARIETIES
Our sweet and juicy whole strawberries are grown with care in Mexico and California.
- Rich in Vitamin C for protection against inflammatory polyarthritis, a form of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Protection from oxidative stress and age-related cognitive decline.
- Antioxidant protection from the fruit’s polyphenol compounds.
Vibrantly colored and delicately sweet, our red raspberries are harvested at peak ripeness for the best taste. Our raspberries are grown throughout our Oregon and Washington farms.
- Antioxidant rich, especially high in Vitamin C, quercetin, and gallic acid.
- High in polyphenols, known for their anti-cancer properties.
- Shown to inhibit production of enzymes COX-I and COX-II, which may reduce pain associated with arthritis, gout, and other inflammatory conditions.
Harvested in the Pacific Northwest for exceptional flavor and juiciness, our blackberries are plump in size with a unique texture and just the right amount of sweetness.
- High in vitamin C and fiber, which have been shown to help reduce the risks of certain cancers.
- Antioxidant rich to help fight free radical damage in the body
- Contain ellagic acid, a phenolic compound shown to have anti-carcinogen, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
Grown in southern Oregon, one of the premier cranberry growing regions in the world, our berries are deep crimson in color with a tangy and tart taste. Our farm-fresh cranberries are harvested for exceptional taste and nutrition.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, which help protect against cancer, heart disease, and other diseases.
- Used traditionally to support urinary tract health
- High in fiber.
Bursting with juicy sweetness, an array of nutritional benefits, and versatile enough for pies, smoothies, or ice cream sundaes, our Pitted Dark Sweet Cherries are always a delicious choice.
- Contains several cancer-preventive compounds including fiber, vitamin C, carotenoids, and anthocyanins.
- Shown to reduce oxidant stress from flavonoids and procyanidin compounds.
- New studies show cherries support the protection of neuronal cells and neurological function from polyphenol compounds.
A taste bud delight, our juicy mangos pair wonderfully with spicy dishes, yogurt, or simply blended with water for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Antioxidant-rich compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.
- High in vitamin A and C, mango supports a healthy immune system.
- Mango leaves help normalize insulin levels in the blood, and with a relatively low glycemic index (41-60), moderate quantities will not spike your sugar levels.
This tropical fruit is sure to brighten the taste buds with an exceptionally sweet, fresh taste, delivering an array of nutritional benefits in every bite.
- Excellent source of vitamin-C which creates collagen, an essential protein base of blood vessel walls, skin, organs, and bones.
- Anti-inflammatory from a rare enzyme called bromelain, which has been shown to reduce symptoms of arthritis.
- High in manganese, which is essential in the strengthening of bones, as well as their growth and repair.