We’re IMAGINING a SUSTAINABLE future.
Rooted in land stewardship for over 100 years, Firestone continues to prioritize sustainable agricultural practices.
We deliver frozen fruit of exceptional taste and nutrition, while nurturing the ecosystems and individuals who make this possible.
- Driving continuous improvement to reduce our ecological footprint through Global Good Agricultural Practices (Global GAP).
- Minimizing our use of chemical inputs with Integrated Pest Management.
- Improving the quality of our renewable resources – wind, water, sun and soil – and conserving and reducing use of non-renewable resources.
- Proudly sourcing fruit from AC Foods farms that are Bee Better certified and Certified Sustainably Grown.
- Facilitating fair relationships with our growers, staff, and communities.
- Fostering economic viability.
ROOTED in Purpose, Dedicated to EXCELLENCE.
Being the best at what we do: investment, innovation, production, returns, product delivery
We all play a part in creating value and we are all accountable for our actions and performance
Openness in our interactions, communication, and data-sharing
Creating a positive impact on our planet, in our communities, and for our people
Part of the AC Foods family
We are under the broader leadership of AC Foods, who is committed to scaling regenerative agriculture.
It STARTS with a COMMITTED TEAM
Revitalizing the human spirit is core to the mission of Firestone Pacific Foods, and it makes for an extraordinary workplace filled with passionate individuals.
The Firestone Paciﬁc Foods team:
- Strives for excellence with a one-team, collaborative mindset.
- Relentlessly “gets stuff done” for the betterment of the whole.
- Embraces diverse perspectives with eagerness to learn and grow together.
- Exemplifies grit and determination.
- Looks to the future and pushes each other to be better.